Terms of the FACHRS Conference Book Auction
or Close Window
- books may be purchased by Society members or
of the general public for personal use and who are registered to attend the
2012 Annual Conference.
- the books must be collected by the purchaser, in
person, at the 2012 Annual Conference.
- the auction is not open to persons who are engaged in the book trade,
of pre-owned books
- bids must be made online using the bid
form and a bid may be for up to five books at a time
- multiple bids may be made
- the books will be sold to the highest
- a bid should be made by catalogue
number and price bid
- where two bids are received for the
same book at the same price, the winner shall be the the bid with the
overall highest bid price for multiple books on the bid form
- any received bid from a person who is
not registered to attend the 2012 Annual Conference will be void.
- adjudication of each bid shall be made
by Professor Drake whose decision is final
- Winning bids will be notified by email
after the 30th April 2012 but before 7th May 2012
- Payment of a winning bid may be made
in cash or by personal cheque and will be collected from the bidder at the
- all the books are in reasonable
condition but bids are made 'sight unseen'